Upcoming events for Weld County:
- LEGAL FAIR- August 15, 2018:
- Ask-An-Attorney Clinic: September 12, 2018
- Where: Weld County Court Information Center located at 915 10th Street, Greeley, Colorado. Centennial Building, Plaza South.
- When: 3 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- What: This free clinic is an opportunity to sit with an attorney and receive legal advice for 15 minutes.
- The Court Information Center may be reached at (970) 475-2410.
- Please provide your own interpreter
- PROJECT CONNECT: OCTOBER 19, 2018
- Where: Island Grove Regional Park – Exhibition Building
- When: Noon to 4:30 p.m.
- What: This free Legal Services clinic is an opportunity to sit with an attorney and receive free legal advice.
- Interpreters will be available to assist with this event.
- Immigration Attorneys On Hand to Assist with Immigration Matters.
- LEGAL NIGHT: OCTOBER 23, 2018
- Where: Our Lady of Peace Church, 1311 3rd Street, Greeley, Colorado, (church basement)
- When: 6:00 p.m. 8:00 p.m.
- What: A free opportunity to speak with lawyers about the legal problem you are facing and learn of available resources where you may seek help.
- Spanish-speaking interpreters will be available. Immigration Attorneys On Hand to Assist with Immigration Matters.
To be considered for reduced-fee services or pro bono services, you must complete an application for services. Please click here for application. Once it is completed, you may email it to email@example.com.