- What is Weld County Legal Services?
- Weld County Legal Services is a nonprofit organization established by the Weld County Bar Association. WCLS helps low-income individuals find legal services at reduced in Weld County, Colorado.
- Can Weld County Legal Services get me a free lawyer?
- Beginning in January, 2017, WCLS can refer you to local attorneys accepting “Unbundled Services.” We can provide you with a list of participating attorneys who have agreed to assist in legal matters for limited representation for a reduced fee and in some cases for those who qualify, for pro bono representation. Attorneys can assist with a variety of services including helping you complete legal documents and attending court hearings with you. Applicants must qualify to have pro-bono representation.
- Look for free opportunities to receive assistance from a lawyer on our Events page.
- What does Weld County Legal Services do?
- WCLS organizes and hosts various events and classes which provide a variety of legal resources to the community. For more information, visit the Events page.